Who's that Girl?

Who's that Girl?

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mommy Created this Blog for Me!

I created this Blog for my princess daughter, Khloe! I wanted to document her daily attire and fashion accessories for all my friends/family who always ask me... 'What's Khloe Wearing?' Well, here it is... your chance to find out exactly what my little fashionista herself, Khloe, is wearing every day! This Blog is just for fun... :)

Khloe's 1st outfit of 2013:

*Khloe is wearing all Matilda Jane. The top is Shortcake Hoodie and the pants are Da Vinci Leggings. She is, also, wearing limited edition Livie & Luca Yellow Petals (shoes).

XO

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I want a girl to dress up so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chandi! I'm sure that day will come very soon! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love all of her clothes. Do you sell her clothes once she outgrows them? :)

    ReplyDelete